Sunday, May 29, 2011

i love yard sales.

How cute is this momma cat planter?

I have been wanting to start a collection for a couple of years, but I just didn't know what I should collect. I like teapots, but I'm afraid of making my house look like a tea room, so I axed that idea pretty early on. I kind of helped Jimmie with his shot glass collection when he was in the Navy, but that fell out of interest with us after our shelf got filled to the brim! (And it is, they are smushed in there together, and sitting on top of the shelf too)

I had pretty much just decided I would never have the room or enough interest to start a collection, but my mom has promised me a HUGE curio cabinet when we finally are able to get a house, and that got my gears turning again.

This last weekend I found the perfect tschotskes!


She was only $1.50. What can I say, I love a good deal.

I LOVE vintage planters that were mostly used for succulents, and I love me some deer! Right now these happy items have a home on my sewing desk, where I can see them all the time. I can't wait to see what else I can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment