Thursday, September 29, 2011

Skittish Coyote 2.0


Pretty tags, all in a row.
 If you came to this blog from buying a product or picking up a business card from me at the GRADD Arts and Crafts festival thank you so much! This business is my little part time venture, and is always in a state of growing and reinventing itself. Skittish Coyote started in late 2007 when I graduated from college. It began as a jewelry venture, with a healthy mixture of unique, repurposed vintage items, and silver clay jewelry. It had to take a backseat during the economic downturn, but over the last two years I've been reimaging this little business I call my own, and I hope you'll join me for the ride!

If you would like to submit a special order, don't hesitate to email me at missmayberry AT hotmail DOT com.

No comments:

Post a Comment