Saturday, June 4, 2011

saturday at the antique mall


The tag attached read, "Fawn Planter. Looks a lot like Bambi."

The husband and I mosied over to GasLamp Antiques today to have a look around at all the goodies. It was the perfect way to spend this super hot afternoon, just short of sitting under a sprinkler. Thanks to all of these yard sales and antique mall visits, this new collection of mine is taking off already! I looove my new fawn planter! The vintage fabric in the background of the picture was another purchase I made there today. It was two dollars but I couldn't pass it up, I adore the colors!

Then I found some old photographs of dogs. I don't know what it is, but I love old pet photos. The one in the far left corner is my favorite. On the back someone had written, "Daddy's truck and a dog." The poor guy didn't even have a name! Maybe I will have to make one up for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment